Sunday, August 27, 2006

Too good to be true

Yeah so umm that apartment that was too good to be true? Yeah it was. The woman called me and was like oh well I was subletting and the woman whose apartment it was took it back. So now I am screwed. Royally screwed. I have no apartment on sept 1st to go to. I really needed this place. I am so annoyed at this woman now. I mean if I had known that she was subletting I certainly would not have stopped looking. Now I have essentially 4 days to find a new place. It is going to be impossible. I am so annoyed right now.

It is so hard for me, I just want to curl up into a ball and cry, but I know that won't fix anything so I know there is no point. Also I am gaining weight again, another thing to depress me. I just want to give up but I know I can't. I do not want to be a failure. I dont want to be the one who couldn't make it. I want to get it done and be happy. I want an apartment, a job, and people who love me. Is that so much to ask?

I finally got a staff job. Its great. I have work until november. And if it gets picked up, maybe even more. So now that the job is fixed I have no place. I'm not going to even start talking about the dumb boy, because I just dont have the time or the energy to think about that now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home