Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Future

I have finally decided that I am on my way. What does that mean? I know it sounds very confusing, but it is actually much easier than it looks. A couple of months ago I was very leery about where my life was going, what I was doing, even a bit of questioning who I was as a person. However, now I am in a very different area. I now have an apartment (well at least in sept so I am close enough and very hapy about it), I have a semi-professional job that seems to be working out, and well lets face it I will always question who I am so that will never be answered. But two out of three really isn't that bad, now is it?

Now that my life seems...and I say seems very loosly because goodness knows if I dont say that everything will come crashing down..to be in order. Now I have a new obstacle-a boy. Oh not one that I have talked about before or know from work or anything. He is totally new to the craziness that is me. I don't want to talk about him because, as we well saw I talked about Robert and we saw how well that went. Now if you are asking who is robert and how did it go, well you just answered your own question now didn't you? Anywhoo all I will say is he is nice, sweet, and I like him. That is all I am giving away until I know more. Which might be for awhile, considering my schedule and his. Or I could be myself and jinx it and talk about it in like 2 days. Yeah I know, lots of suspense I know.

Hopefully I will have more to post once Chloe, my "cousin". I say this because we are in fact related, but its really hard to explain. We are going to paint the town red, or maybe pink since I do enjoy that color more than red and it should be accepted since it is in fact in the red family. So lots of fun with painting the town pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home