Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The wedding is finally over

Finally, the craze that has had hold of my family for the last 2 years is finally over. Jenn and Jeffs wedding, which was lovely, was the most over thought, over priced, over done wedding. I love them both dearly, but I think it went a little too far. All this craziness for not even 12 hours of partying. I'm just glad that its all over and we can totally get back to all of our lives.

Now my focus is on finding a job, an apartment, and a life. So much fun! I have been searching for an apartment for a little while now. I can't believe that no one ever gets back to me, I mean how do people do business? I drives me crazy. The whole job thing will be ok, I mean I think Rob is going to try and get me a couple of days on his new job, and then I'm going try and get some work from Chris' friend John. I really hope I can get some real work. Well enough of me bellyaching, I know I can do it so there is no problem. I just need to get it done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home