Thursday, June 01, 2006

So I've graduated

So its been awhile since I last posted. A few things have happened. None of which I thought would happen. Lets see last time I posted it was the beginning of April and I was still at MTV.

ok so middle of April classes are slowing up I'm spending weekends in CT. All pretty normal. Then at the end of the month I decide to ask my cousin Ken to get me a Production Assistant (PA) job on his set. So he tells me call me when you have no classes. Ok I say. Cut to Last class. I call Ken he sets me up with Tbone, yes his nickname he goes by is Tbone. I show up three times to set to work. He signs me up for two more days. One of which is the day before my cousins wedding. I'll get to that later. Anyhoo so first night I work Ken is also there. Well then Tbone calls me for another day that my cousin is not actually working, I'm happy because that means hey they like me enough to not have me only work when Ken works.

So night two I meet Robert. Yeah yeah come on its me, there has to be a guy at some point. Hes cool, we chat pretty much on and off all night. He gets me ice cream. Then we wrap at like 5 or something and I'm all ready to catch the subway and hes all like" I don't think I like that". I'm kinda like ok, well I've only known you for like 12 hours so what does it matter. He says if I wait he will take me downtown closer to my place. I think he is super sweet. He gets my number. Ok lala day goes by he texts me and we text back and forth all day. Nice I think. We work together again, nothing happens, slightly confuses me but whatever. Then the next week we text everyday again. Blah blah blah. Still waiting for this to fall on its face because A its me and b its me. I'll let you know if anything super good actually happens.

Well after working, I graduated from college. Yeah fun times. So I'm done with that. Its crazy. I feel so surreal. Its like I don't have the obligation of school and I'm not really working yet. I feel so useless. I hope I can start really getting some jobs and working for real.

Well I think thats about it. I am slacking today and I don't really feel like writing more. How about we hope that I actually get a job so I won't be spending so much time home alone. I so need a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home