Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Sex and the city was right

After watching many episodes of this show I totally understand why it was so popular. Its so right. In one Carrie says that in New York there are three major things you need while living in the city. A good apartment, a good guy, and a good job. The only problem is you can't have all three at the same time. After living here I totally get it now. I seem to have the guy portion right now, but the apartment and the job are kind of duking it out right now. I'm not really sure which one will win. I'm also not sure which one I want to win. I would like a nice apartment, but I would also like to actually have a job.

Who knows which will win. Although I do hope they figure out soon! I need one or the other as soon as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home